Clearwater Structures Inc. has completed a vast array of diverse jobs since our establishment in 2005. Some recent notable completed projects include:
Public Works & Government Services Canada - Hog’s Back Bundle 2 Bridge Replacement
- Bridge Superstructure Replacement: Bridge Demolition, Pier & Abutment Reconstruction, Bearings Install, Tunnel Repairs & Extension, Dam Work, Installation of New Girders, Concrete Deck, Sidewalk, Approach Slabs & Waterproofing. Metal Traffic Barriers & Road Barriers Install, Road Work & Asphalt Placement.
- Approximate Contract Value: $7,000,000.00
- Completion Date: May 2021
MTO 2019-2012- Hwy 11 Oro Line 5 Underpass, Oro Line 9 Underpass, Grouse Creek Culvert, Non-Structural Culverts Along Hwy 11
- Rehabilitation of Oro Line 5 and 9 Underpass structures including concrete removal and replacement of ballast walls, wing walls, approach slabs, parapet walls, bridge deck cantilevers and deck ends converting to semi-integral configuration, reinforcing of structural steel girders, bridge jacking and bearing replacement and structural steel coating. Removal and replacement of CSP culverts, removal of CSP culverts and replacement with pre-cast box culverts. Structural culvert rehabilitation at Grouse Creek Culvert including partial depth concrete removals, concrete patching and Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer Wrapping System.
- Approximate Contract Value: $6,600,000.00
- Completion: November 2020
MTO 2019-4005 Reynolds Road
- Rehabilitation of the Reynolds Rd Underpass: Concrete Patch Repairs in Deck, Soffit, Abutment & Piers. New Deck Overhang, Parapet Walls, Slope Paving, Steel Beam Guiderails, Electrical Work, Granular Sealant, Expansion Joints, Approach Slabs & Breakaway Signs Support Structures Replacement.
- Rock Scaling Operations at Various Locations along Hwy 401 & Hwy 137
- Shoulder Widening & Paving along Hwy 137
- Approximate Contract Value: $5,700,000.00
- Completion Date: November 2020
MTO 2019-2024- Hwy 26 Willow Creek Bridge (Site No. 30X-0118/B0), 10km West of Hwy 400
MTO 2018-2006- Hwy 26 Culvert Repairs
- Rehabilitation of the Willow Creek Bridge in 2 stages including concrete removal and replacement of ballast walls, wing walls, approach slabs, parapet walls, bridge deck cantilevers and deck ends, expansion joints and partial depth patches. In-Water Works excavation and rock protection placement.
- Approximate Contract Value: $2,400,000.00
- Completion: October 2020
- Structural Culvert rehabilitation on Hwy 26. East Centreline Rd. Culvert, McIntyre Creek Culvert, West of Sunnidale Rd. Culvert, West of Horeshoe Valley Rd Culvert.
- Complete various CSP Culvert rehabilitations including steel plate repairs and bolt repairs
- Dewatering work area and culverts during rehabilitation
- Construct access roads to facilitate work area
- Install 60 linear meters of roadway protection to accommodate an excavation depth of greater than 7 meters while utilizing a helical pile tie-back method to support the sheet piles.
- Install 21 m of trenchless pipe by Jack and Bore methods
- Install new 3.9m x 2.5m polymer coated structural plate CSP Arch within existing arch culvert. Once installation of culvert was complete, Clearwater Structures grouted the void area in multiple stages.
- Construct 5.2 meter high by 25 meter long retaining walls, capping the new CSP Arch and trenchless relief culverts.
- Approximate Contract Value: $4,000,000.00
- Completion: February 2020
MTO 2015-2016 - Lynde Creek & Nonquon Bridge , Hwy 7A/12
Structure Replacement at Lynde Creek Bridge - Includes removal of existing structure in stages, installation of new girders, concrete deck, sidewalks, barrier walls, approach slab & bridge deck waterproofing. Structure Rehabilitation at Nonquon Bridge - Includes saw cutting existing barrier walls, demolition of ballast walls & approach slabs to facilitate construction of semi-integral deck end.
Approximate Contract Value: $2,000,000
Subcontractor to Breannan Paving and Construction Ltd.
Completion February 2017
MTO 2015-2038 - Bridge Rehabilitation at Hwy 58, St. David's Rd. Interchange
Rehabilitation of 3 bridges in 2 stages. Concrete removal and concrete placement for ballast walls, wing walls deck ends, barrier walls, concrete overlay and approach slabs. Jacking and replacement of bearings.
Approximate Contract Value: $4,700,000
Completion December 2016
OLRT Constructors - Riverside Drive Overpass Rehabilitation
MTO 2013-2001 - Jacking of six Bridges, Hwy 400 & Hwy 401
Concrete rehabilitation including: Jacking / Bearing replacement, concrete overlay, reconstruct abutments to semi-integral configuration.
Approximate Contract Value: $700,000
Jacking of six bridges at Hwy 400 and Hwy 401 interchange, including temporary support towers
Approximate Contract Value: $1,200,000
Subcontractor to Brennan Paving and Construction Ltd.
MTO 2015-4021 - Storm Sewer Maintenance & CCTV Inspection, Hwy 401
CCTV Inspection, Clean out of Catch Basins, Traffic Control, Portable Variable Message Signs, Ditch Clean out.
Approximate Contract Value: $3,000,000
Completion: August 2016
Parks Canada - R.058203-001 Trent Severn Waterway Reconstruction of Dam at Lock 37
Construction of Dam Lock #37, Concrete & Reinforcing Steel, Dam Foundation, Foundation Slab, Piers, Sluiceways, Spillways, Headwalls, Abutments, Cut-off Walls, Stability Wall, Buttress, Retaining Wall, Concrete Steps & Apron, Concrete Crib Foundation, Wood Decking, Concrete Repair.
Approximate Contract Value: $7,000,000
Subcontractor to Metric Contracting Services
Completion: January 2016
City of London - Highbury Avenue Over CN Rail Bridge Rehabilitation, Tender #15-06
Highbury Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation over CN Rail
Approximate Contract Value: $3,200,000
Completion: November 2015
MTO 2014-2007 - Victoria Park Underpass, Hwy 401
Concrete rehabilitation of the existing Victoria St. Underpass at Hwy 401. Removals: Full depth removal of the bridge median, overhangs, sidewalk, approach slabs, deck ends, ballast wall and wing walls. Partial depth removals at the abutments, piers and soffit. Reconstruction of the new concrete median, approach slabs, wing walls, deck end extension, barrier walls, sidewalk on deck, and Jacking to replace bearings.
Approximate Contract Value: $14,000,000
Completion October 2015
MTO 2012-3034 Structure Rehabilitation, 7 Locations, Hwy 403
MTO 2015-4274 - Rapid Set Latex Modified Concrete Overlay Trial Hwy 115, Cavan-Monaghan
- Rehabilitation of Oak Park Road Underpass, Tollgate Rd. Underpass, North Park St. Underpass, Ewing Dr. Underpass, King George Rd. Underpass, West St. Underpass, Wayne Gretzky Parkway Underpass, Grading, Hot Mix Asphalt Paving, Storm Sewers, Curb, Sidewalk, Electrical, Street Lighting, Line Painting, Landscape, Guardrail.
- Approximate Contract Value: $10,000,000
- Completion: November 2015
City of Ottawa - Confederation Blvd. / Sussex Drive
Concrete test trail including, resealing of joints in concrete pavement, removal of concrete pavement (partial depth), traffic control signing, pavement marking, abrasive blast cleaning for overlays, place concrete overlays, finish/cure concrete overlays.
Approximate Contract Value: $150,000
Completion: August 2015
Roadway protection, electrical work, traffic control, restoration, protection/relocation of existing utilities, survey, dewatering, and concrete rehabilitation.
Approximate Contract Value: $3,800,000
Subcontractor to R.W. Tomlinson
Completion: January 2015